Heating and air conditioning manufacturers engineer their products to perform dependably through many years of efficient operation. However, HVAC equipment contains a variety of high-tech components and moving parts that are subject to extreme wear and stress over time, especially in climates with high heat and humidity. No matter how old your furnace or air conditioner may be, regular HVAC maintenance can help eliminate unexpected breakdowns and improve overall performance.
Join the Club and Save
At Watley Heating & Air Conditioning, our Maintenance Agreement Club provides members with a host of benefits that go beyond seasonal tune-up. With one-, two- and three-year agreements available, membership costs only $20 a year. After that, Maintenance Agreement Club members enjoy:
- Regular routine maintenance at only $65 a system with standard filters provided
- 10% discount on parts and refrigerant
- 10% discount on labor for down/repair calls
- No overtime charges, 10% off emergency and after-hour calls and an $80 hourly labor rate instead of the standard $120 an hour
Comprehensive Maintenance Services
Active heating and air conditioning maintenance plans help ensure that your system will continue to operate according to the manufacturer’s design specifications. On a seasonal basis, we send factory trained and NATE certified technicians to your home or office to perform a variety of inspections, tests and calibrations. Our preventative maintenance packages incorporate a wide array of important services designed specifically for HVAC equipment.
The Benefits of Regular Maintenance
There are numerous benefits associated with routine maintenance when performed by a professional HVAC contractor like Watley Heating & Air Conditioning. They include:
- Enhanced Comfort: Even minor problems can significantly reduce indoor comfort. Our technicians have experience working on virtually every major brand of equipment, and we will optimize your system so that the performance at the air handler is delivered at the register.
- Lower Repair Costs: Most equipment manufacturers include regular maintenance as a provision of their warranty coverage. Seasonal maintenance helps uncover small issues before they can degrade equipment performance. An unanticipated breakdown can be disruptive and costly, especially during the heat of summer when HVAC contractors experience the heaviest backlog.
- Lower Energy Costs: When our technicians service your system, they calibrate the equipment back to the original specifications. Better performance helps increase overall efficiency, which saves money. We will also identify other energy-robbing deficits such as duct leakage, perimeter gaps and substandard insulation R-values.
- Extended Equipment Life: HVAC systems that are properly maintained accumulate fewer runtime hours when compared to neglected and mistreated equipment. Internal components that are worn, clogged, obstructed or dirty must work harder and longer to provide the same capacity as a well-maintained unit. Regular maintenance lowers the stress on moving parts, which will significantly increase the service life of your equipment.
Complete HVAC Maintenance Services
For customers in Columbus, GA, Phenix City, AL, and the surrounding area, Watley Heating & Air Conditioning is your best choice for complete HVAC installation, repair and maintenance services. Just give us a call for all your maintenance needs and be sure to join the club!