According to Energy Star, the leading causes of inefficient energy use in U.S. homes are dirt and neglect. Heating and cooling systems require regular maintenance to keep them running their best, and Watley’s Maintenance Agreement Club in Columbus, GA, offers several additional benefits.
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
Spring maintenance for air conditioners and fall maintenance for furnaces and heaters are extremely important in keeping an energy-efficient home, but regular HVAC maintenance also provides these benefits:
- Improves energy efficiency – Regular maintenance can improve the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system by 5 percent to 15 percent.
- Prevents breakdowns – When you keep up with the recommended HVAC maintenance schedules, you can avert breakdowns during inhospitable weather.
- Keeps you safe – A safety check is part of any full maintenance program.
- Extends system longevity – Regular maintenance extends the lifespan of your air conditioner and furnace.
Watley’s Maintenance Agreement Club
Watley offers maintenance service to all residents in the Columbus, Georgia, area, but to maximize the benefits of regular servicing, you may enroll in the Watley Preventative Maintenance Club, which is an HVAC service agreement that provides the following benefits:
- Low price for routine maintenance – Maintenance Club members can have their systems fully serviced and filters changed for only $65.
- Discounts for new parts – Replacement parts, including refrigerant, are discounted by 10 percent.
- Reduced rates for labor – All club members receive a 10 percent discount on labor if repairs are required.
- Elimination of overtime charges – Receive 10 percent off emergency and after-hours rates, and pay only the standard rate for overtime labor.
Why Choose Watley?
If you live in Columbus, Georgia, or any of the surrounding cities, Watley Heating & Air Conditioning is the most reliable and efficient contractor available for heating and air conditioning maintenance. Learn how you can receive free enrollment in the Watley Maintenance Agreement Club by calling 706-561-6718 today.